Let’s mix and match simple and colourful ingredients to enjoy a bowl of happiness which loaded with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals~
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 4 servings
- Carrot (sliced) – 100g
- Cucumber (sliced) – 250g
- Steamed corns kernels – 250g
- Long beans (diced) – 150g
- Oyster mushrooms – 200g
- O’Forest Toasted Black sesame oil – 30g
- O’Forest Thick Black soya bean sauce – 15g
- O’Forest French Sea Salt – 3g
- O’Choice Unrefined sugar – 2g
- O’Choice Natural Brown Rice – 500g
- O’Forest Seasoning powder – 3g
- Organic Curry powder – 4g
- O’Choice French Sea Salt – 3g
- O’Choice Unrefined Sugar – 7g
- Dried Parsley leaves – 1g
- O’Forest Oat Flax – 28g
- Virgin Coconut Oil – 15g
- Water – 120g
- Sauce: Mix Oat Flax with water and stir well. Add in coconut oil and others ingredients, stir well and set aside.
- Blanch the carrot and long beans, and then toss with toasted black sesame oil.
- Stir fry oyster mushroom, seasoned with thick black soya bean sauce, salt and unrefined sugar.
- In a bowl of cooked rice, arrange well with carrot, cucumber, corn kernels and mushrooms.
- Pour the sauce over the top and it is ready to serve.
- OatFlax: Oat bran is naturally high in beta glucan. With the added of plant sterol, much effective in lowering cholesterol.
- Organic Curry Powder: Rich in antioxidant and minerals such as iron, phosphorus, potassium, manganese and vitamins, which improves heart health, bone health, aids in arthritis and improve digestive health.
- Virgin Coconut oil: Rich in lauric acid that are proven may help strengthen immune system, protect heart, improve digestion and body stamina.
- Parsley leaves: Possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, benefits for maintain good health.