What to eat, when you have……… Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in any part of your urinary system — your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. Most infections involve the lower urinary tract — the bladder and the urethra.
Women are at greater risk of developing a UTI than are men. Infection limited to your bladder can be painful and annoying. However, serious consequences can occur if a UTI spreads to your kidneys.
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
- Urine that appears cloudy
- Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine
- Strong-smelling urine
- Pelvic pain, in women — especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone
(*The above information is taken from: Mayo Clinic)
Doctors typically treat urinary tract infections with antibiotics. But you can treat UTI with this natural remedies that will not cause harm to your body.
#1 : O’Forest Cranberry Juice
Benefits: Cranberries contain A-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), an active ingredient which is extremely efficient against the bacteria that might cause the infection.
#2: O’Forest Apple Cider Vinegar/ O’Forest Brown Rice Vinegar
Benefits: Compounds in vinegar are useful in fighting against bacteria and prevent it from multiplying.
#3: O’Forest SoyLAC
Benefits: Provide a home for friendly bacteria, promote the growth of friendly bacteria, improve the balance of intestinal floral and relieve the symptoms of UTIs.
For more information,please visit: www.bmsorganics.com